The Tessera T1 LED Processor is the best choice for smaller creative shows that don’t need to output a huge amount of pixels.
It offers you maximum flexibility over fixture layout and input processing – perfect for shows using LED video walls with coarser pitch panels and strips/tiles.
The Tessera T1’s DVI-D input can be scaled, clipped and colour adjusted to perfectly map the content to the fixtures.
Improves the appearance of panels operating at less than their maximum brightness by reducing banding and increasing detail in dark areas.
On-Screen Colour Adjustment (OSCA) enables a special user interface to appear on the LED screen itself, allowing for quick, easy module and seam selection.
Tessera Management Software gives you full control over your Tessera System, with an array of powerful, easy-to-use features for an impeccable show every time.
Tessera Management Software makes setting up your LED fixtures easy, regardless of number, size or cabling order, offering increased flexibility and much greater creative control over fixtures of any pixel pitch.
You can place fixtures and sub-fixtures anywhere on the full HD canvas, and rotate them to any angle. The Tessera processing system uniquely supports multiple sub-fixtures from a single R2 receiver card, making mapping creative shows with LED strips and small tiles easier than ever.
The R2 Receiver Card is the most powerful Tessera receiver card ever, supporting a 262k pixel capacity, making it perfect for all types of LED panels.
See and compare the capacities and features of all Tessera LED Processors.
Download the Tessera T1 processor datasheet .pdf with full product technical specifications.
Download the latest version of the Tessera software and firmware.
Brompton’s first 4K processor and the best LED processor currently available on the market. Used in combination with the XD Data Distribution Unit, it provides a comprehensive solution for 4K screens.
Brompton’s flagship HD LED processor, offering unrivalled creative and colour management features.
A straightforward powerhouse processor built for large, high resolution LED screens, offering fewer creative features for competitive value.
Designed for creativity, an ideal choice for smaller creative shows and displays that don’t need to output a huge amount of pixels.
- 482.6mm (19”) x 44.5mm (1.75”) x 342.9mm (13.5”)
- 570mm (22.4”) x 170mm (6.69”) x 450mm (17.7”)
- Unboxed: 3.1Kg (6.8lbs)
- Boxed: 5.5Kg (12.1lbs)
- Switched autoranging power supply
- 100 – 240V AC
- 50Hz – 60Hz
- 0.4 – 0.2A
- One DVI-D input
- Up to 1920 x 1080 at 60Hz
- Non-standard resolution support for:
- 1600 x 1200
- 2880 x 720
- 720 x 2880
- 1080 x 1920
- Support for RGB and YCbCr colour spaces
- HDMI support with suitable adapter
- No HDCP support
- One 1G Tessera output port capable of a nominal 525K pixels at 8 bits per colour, 60Hz frame rate
- Sync to source
- Processors genlock from source right through to panel refresh
- Frame rates from 23.98 to 60Hz
- 3 frames end-to-end system latency (all features)
- 2 frames end-to-end system latency in low-latency mode (restricted features)
- Local management using monitor, keyboard and mouse connected directly to processor
- Monitors from 1024×768 up to 1920×1080
- DP++ monitor output supports HDMI, DVI and VGA using a suitable adapter
- Available free for Windows PC and Mac OS
- Remote management using Windows PC or Mac connected to processor via Ethernet network
- One Gigabit Ethernet network port
- DMX-512A on 5-pin XLR in and thru
- Tessera Control application for multi-processor control via management network port
- Two USB 2.0 ports on front
- Two USB 2.0 ports on rear
- One DisplayPort (DP++) monitor output
- Seven status LEDs
- Power LED
- Two years
- CE, ETL/cETL