The Tessera S4 LED processor is the workhorse of the Tessera range – perfect for large, high resolution video walls. It has full HD support, with a standard canvas of 1920×1080 @ 60Hz, and more non-standard canvases available.
It retains Tessera’s class-leading quality and control with a smaller creative feature set to ensure competitive value.
The Tessera S4 has up to nominal 2.1 million pixel output and sophisticated colour controls including; per-input adjustments, global brightness & gamma, and On-Screen Colour Adjustment (OSCA).
You can also rotate fixtures to 0˚ / 90˚ / 180˚ / 270˚ and place them anywhere on the full HD canvas (regardless of the order in which they are cabled), removing the need for external pixel mapping.
Improves the appearance of panels operating at less than their maximum brightness by reducing banding and increasing detail in dark areas.
On-Screen Colour Adjustment (OSCA) enables a special user interface to appear on the LED screen itself, allowing for quick, easy module and seam selection.
Tessera Management Software gives you full control over your Tessera System, with an array of powerful, easy-to-use features for an impeccable show every time.
Quick Association is a new, even faster way to associate large numbers of panels to your Tessera LED processor.
Each string of fixtures is automatically assigned a unique numeric code, so it’s quick and easy to select the fixtures you want, associate them with the processor, and place on your canvas. Quick Association is supported by all Tessera processors, in both remote and local UI, to make your fixture setup as efficient as possible.
The Tessera S4 processor supports loop-back redundancy, in which pairs of output ports are connected to both ends of a string of fixtures.
Loop-back redundancy gives you peace of mind in the event that something happens to the primary video source. If the worst happens in a live show, never fear – your panels will automatically switch to the backup feed so that the show continues seamlessly.
The R2 Receiver Card is the most powerful Tessera receiver card ever, supporting a 262k pixel capacity, making it perfect for all types of LED panels.
See and compare the capacities and features of all Tessera LED Processors.
Download the Tessera S4 processor datasheet .pdf with full product technical specifications.
Download the latest version of the Tessera software and firmware.
Brompton’s first 4K processor and the best LED processor currently available on the market. Used in combination with the XD Data Distribution Unit, it provides a comprehensive solution for 4K screens.
Brompton’s flagship HD LED processor, offering unrivalled creative and colour management features.
A straightforward powerhouse processor built for large, high resolution LED screens, offering fewer creative features for competitive value.
Designed for creativity, an ideal choice for smaller creative shows and displays that don’t need to output a huge amount of pixels.
- 482.6mm (19”) x 44.5mm (1.75”) x 342.9mm (13.5”)
- 570mm (22.4”) x 170mm (6.69”) x 450mm (17.7”)
- Unboxed: 3.1Kg (6.8lbs)
- Boxed: 5.5Kg (12.1lbs)
- Switched autoranging power supply
- 100 – 240V AC
- 50Hz – 60Hz
- 0.4 – 0.2A
- One DVI-D input
- Up to 1920 x 1080 at 60Hz
- Non-standard resolution support for:
- 1600 x 1200
- 2880 x 720
- 720 x 2880
- 1080 x 1920
- Support for RGB and YCbCr colour spaces
- HDMI support with suitable adapter
- No HDCP support
- Four 10GBASE-T copper output ports, each capable of a nominal 525K pixels at 8 bits per colour, 60Hz frame rate
- Lock to source
- Processors genlock from source right through to panel refresh
- Frame rates from 23.98 to 60Hz
- 2 frames end-to-end system latency
- Local management using monitor, keyboard and mouse connected directly to processor
- Monitors from 1024×768 up to 1920×1080
- DP++ monitor output supports HDMI, DVI and VGA using a suitable adapter
- Available free for Windows PC and Mac OS
- Remote management using Windows PC or Mac connected to processor via Ethernet network
- One Gigabit Ethernet network port
- Tessera Control application for multi-processor control via management network port
- Two USB 2.0 ports on front
- Two USB 2.0 ports on rear
- One DisplayPort (DP++) monitor output
- Five status LEDs
- Power LED
- Freeze button
- Blackout button
- Two years
- CE, ETL/cETL