Improves the appearance of panels operating at less than their maximum brightness by reducing banding and increasing detail in dark areas.
On-Screen Colour Adjustment (OSCA) enables a special user interface to appear on the LED screen itself, allowing for quick, easy module and seam selection.
Offers powerful and intuitive colour correction with two operating modes – 14 Way Colour Corrector and Colour Replace. Easily and independently adjust primary, secondary and tertiary colours.
Tessera Management Software gives you full control over your Tessera System, with an array of powerful, easy-to-use features for an impeccable show every time.
The Tessera system is genlocked from the video input all the way down to the LED refresh cycle, giving perfectly smooth video with no dropped or doubled frames.
The Tessera M2 LED processor has powerful front-end processing which eliminates the need for a separate image processor or scan converter, saving you substantial cost, streamlining your system, and also giving a lower end-to-end system latency.
The Tessera M2 supports a wide range of input resolutions and formats, and includes broadcast-quality video processing features, including; motion-adaptive deinterlacing, up-/down-scaling, and clipping*.
It has two parallel processing pipelines so you can cleanly snap or fade between different video sources and/or settings.
*For the exact features available on each processor, please see the comparison chart.
Tessera makes setting up your LED fixtures easy, regardless of number, size or cabling order, offering increased flexibility and much greater creative control over fixtures of any pixel pitch.
You can place fixtures and sub-fixtures anywhere on the full HD canvas, and rotate them to any angle. The Tessera processing system uniquely supports multiple sub-fixtures from a single R2 receiver card, making mapping creative shows with LED strips and small tiles easier than ever.
The Tessera M2 image processor features the most powerful and flexible fixture mapping available on any LED image processor. It ensures that your content plays exactly how you want it to, even across walls containing fixtures of varying pixel pitches.
Interpolated Mode: When using fixtures of different pixel pitches, the fixture with the finest pixel pitch operates at its native resolution, while content for fixtures with coarser pitches is automatically scaled. This means that your content appears the same physical size across all fixture types, as seamlessly as possible.
1:1 Mode: Pixel pitch information is ignored to ensure a perfect 1:1 mapping of the input pixels to the fixture LEDs, regardless of a panel’s pixel pitch.
The R2 Receiver Card is the most powerful Tessera receiver card ever, supporting a 262k pixel capacity, making it perfect for all types of LED panels.
See and compare the capacities and features of all Tessera LED Processors.
Download the Tessera M2 processor datasheet .pdf with full product technical specifications.
Download the latest versions of the Tessera software and firmware.
Brompton’s first 4K processor and the best LED processor currently available on the market. Used with the XD Data Distribution Unit to provide a comprehensive solution for 4K screens.
A mid-range processor perfect for high-profile projects that don’t require large output capacity but want the full suite of Tessera processing features.
A straightforward powerhouse processor built for large, high resolution LED screens, offering fewer creative features for competitive value.
Designed for creativity, an ideal choice for smaller creative shows and displays that don’t need to output a huge amount of pixels.
Brompton’s flagship HD LED processor, offering unrivalled creative and colour management features.
- 482.6mm (19”) x 88.9mm (3.5”) x 508.0mm (20”)
- Rear width: 431.8mm (17”)
- 571.5mm (22.5”) x 215.9mm (8.5”) x 647.7 (25.5”)
- Unboxed: 9Kg (20lbs)
- Boxed: 12Kg (26.5lbs)
- Switched autoranging power supply
- 100 – 240V AC
- 47Hz – 60Hz
- 1 – 0.5A
- 1 x DVI-I input
- Up to 1920 x 1080 at 60Hz
- Non-standard resolution support for:
- 1600 x 1200
- 2880 x 720
- 720 x 2880
- 1080 x 1920
- Support for RGB and YCbCr colour spaces
- HDMI support with suitable adapter
- No HDCP support
- With loop through
- Two 3G-SDI inputs with reclocked loop thrus that support the following:
- SD-SDI – SMPTE 259M-C:
- 576i50 4:2:2 10 bit YCbCr
- 486i59.94 4:2:2 10 bit YCbCr
- HD-SDI – SMPTE 292M:
- 720p23.98/24/25/29.97/3050/59.94/60 10 bit YCbCr
- 1080i50/59.94/60 4:2:2 10 bit YCbCr
- 1080p23.98/24/25/29.97/30 4:2:2 10 bit YCbCr
- 3G-SDI – SMPTE 425M-A/B:
- 1080p50/59.94/60 Level A 4:2:2 10 bit YCbCr
- 1080p50/59.94/60 Level B DL 4:2:2 10 bit YCbCr
- Two inputs can be used together
to support Dual Link SDI – SMPTE 372M:
- 1080p50/59.94/60 4:2:2 10 bit YCbCr
- Four 1 Gigabit Ethernet output ports each capable of a nominal 525K pixels at 8 bits per colour, 60Hz frame rate
- 10 and 12 bits per colour output supported at reduced pixel counts
- Bi-level and Tri-level sync
- Sync to source
- Processors genlock from source right through to panel refresh
- Frame rates from 23.98 to 60Hz
- 3 frames end-to-end system latency (all features)
- 2 frames end-to-end system latency in low-latency mode (restricted features)
- Local management using monitor, keyboard and mouse connected directly to processor
- Monitors from 1280×1024 up to 1920×1080
- DP++ monitor output supports HDMI, DVI and VGA using a suitable adapter
- Available free for Windows PC and Mac OS
- Remote management using Windows PC or Mac connected to processor via Ethernet network
- Two Gigabit Ethernet management network ports
- Support for eDMX protocols: Art-Net, Streaming ACN
- DMX-512A on 5-pin XLR in and thru
- Tessera Control application for multi-processor control via management network ports
- Two USB 2.0 ports on front
- Two USB 2.0 ports on rear
- One DisplayPort (DP++) monitor output
- Eight status LEDs
- Power LED
- Two years
- CE, ETL/cETL